TBD Fm 937

    Groesbeck, TX 76642
    • $334,800
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 35 days
    • MLS #: 14133932
    UPDATED: 51 min ago
    $334,800
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 108.4
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Farm
    County:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:
    School District:
    Offered by Eric Williams of Legacy Land & Ranches.

    Description

    Great recreational ranch with a combination of open space and heavy woods in Central Texas, just five miles south of Groesbeck off FM 937 and a seven minute drive west of Lake Limestone. The property is 20% open with native pasture while the remaining 80% is heavily wooded and further characterized by over 2,000 feet of a tributary wet weather creek, to the Sand Branch Creek, that traverses the center of the property from north to south. There is 1 large stock tank with fish that attracts and maintain lots of dove. A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10,000) to access the Carrizo-Wilcox Aquifer; Navasota Valley Electric Co-op is the electricity provider with access from adjacent properties.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2019 North Texas Real Estate Information Systems. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Hornburg Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from NTREIS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Hornburg Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty are marked with the NTREIS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Data last updated 2019-08-20T11:41:48.863.
    www.dallasftworthhomesearch.net/homes/96894604

    TBD Fm 937 Groesbeck, TX 76642

    • Price: $334,800
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 51 min ago
    • MLS #: 14133932
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    108.4
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    None
    County:
    Limestone
    Area:
    Limestone County
    Elementary School:
    Groesbeck
    Middle School:
    Groesbeck
    High School:
    Groesbeck
    School District:
    GROESBECK ISD
    Property Description
    Great recreational ranch with a combination of open space and heavy woods in Central Texas, just five miles south of Groesbeck off FM 937 and a seven minute drive west of Lake Limestone. The property is 20% open with native pasture while the remaining 80% is heavily wooded and further characterized by over 2,000 feet of a tributary wet weather creek, to the Sand Branch Creek, that traverses the center of the property from north to south. There is 1 large stock tank with fish that attracts and maintain lots of dove. A private water well will need to be dug (est. cost $10,000) to access the Carrizo-Wilcox Aquifer; Navasota Valley Electric Co-op is the electricity provider with access from adjacent properties.
    Exterior Features

    Acres Pasture 40.00 Exterior Buildings None Fence Barbed WireCross Fenced Lot Description AcreageHeavily TreedPastureTank/ PondUndivided Road Frontage Type CountyFm Road Soil Type Sandy Loam Topography Flood PlainRollingRugged

    Property Features

    Ag Exemption Yes Development Unzoned Documents Aerial PhotoSurvey Easements Natural GasPipe Line HOA None Land Leased Yes Municipal Utility District No Other Utilities Co-Op Electric Possession Closing/Funding Present Use Cattle Property Type Lnd-Farm/Ranch Proposed Financing CashConventional Proposed Use AgricultureCattleHunting/Fishing Restrictions No Restrictions Special Notes Aerial PhotoFlood PlainSurvey Available Utilities AsphaltGravel/RockNo Water Will Subdivide No Zoning Not Zoned

    Listing information © 2019 North Texas Real Estate Information System.


    © 2019 North Texas Real Estate Information Systems. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or The Hornburg Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from NTREIS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Hornburg Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty are marked with the NTREIS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Data last updated 2019-08-20T11:41:48.863.
     
    The Hornburg Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty
    Arlington TX,
    Offered by Eric Williams of Legacy Land & Ranches.