- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect so you understand where the housing market is headed in 2023.
- Home Price Expectations Survey (HPES)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Zelman & Associates
- Greg McBride, Chief Financial Analyst, Bankrate
Check out our website to get more information on buying, selling, and investing in real estate. Please click Hornburg Real Estate Group or call us at (817) 264-7087 or (214) 810-4553